DO YOU with Brianne Hogan
Brie's Bits: Creating When It's Not Perfect
November 30, 2021
I'm doing a little freestyle in this episode as I catch you up on what's been going on in my world lately, mainly rashes and anxiety and creating a new newsletter over at Substack.
Basically, here's the DL on what goes on in this quick and dirty episode. I talk about:
- Calling 911 over rashes only to find out that stress, not allergies, were causing them.
- My patterning and old trauma that resulted into me having these weird rashes.
- How creating and pushing through and making stuff happen has been my balm to life's stresses -- sometimes this is a good thing, sometimes it just suppresses things (hence, the rashes).
- My old blog posts from the start of my freelance writing career, including one about pooping.
- Why I think it's always best to just create the thing rather than get it perfect at the beginning. The branding can wait! Just create! (this is from a recovering perfectionist)
- Why starting the thing you want to start is always better than waiting for it to make sense. Create your thing! We want to see it!
- Hulk Hogan's super stardom -- I mean, the dude was huge in the '80s!
- Why you should do the thing you want to do -- especially if it feels GOOD!
- What you can expect from my newsletter Not Related to Hulk Hogan and how excited I am to share it with you. (P.S. in the first post, I talk about Pete Davidson and calling 911 and it gets weirdly fascinating.)
Support the show
Join the DO YOU community: https://www.instagram.com/doyoupod/
Keep up with Brianne: https://www.instagram.com/briehogan/
Visit Brianne's website: https://www.briannehogan.ca
Read NOT RELATED TO HULK HOGAN: https://briannehogan.substack.com/